KoLeksi Lagu - Lagu Raya

DownLoads/MuaturuN KoLeksi Lagu-Lagu RaYa SepaNjanG zaMaN siLa KLiK liNk diBawah... UntuK dowNLoad KoLeksi Lagu Raya SiLa kLiK Link iNi

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Taylor Swift - Love Story

URL sumbangan kekawan kita :: The Four Horsemen - TQ
Muaturun, klik jerr tajuk lagu..
Taylor Swift - Love Story

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
and say hello;

Little did I know
That you were Romeo; you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."
And I was crying on the staircase,
begging you, 'Please, don't go.'"

And I said,
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'"

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew.
So close your eyes; escape this town for a little while.
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet,"
But you were everything to me; I was begging you, 'Please, don't go,'"

And I said,
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'

Romeo save me - they're tryin' to tell me how to feel;
This love is difficult, but it's real.
Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess.
It's a love story - baby just say "Yes.'"

Oh, oh.

I got tired of waiting,
Wondering if you were ever comin' around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town,

And I said,
"Romeo save me - I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in thy head? I don't know what to think-"

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
"Marry me, Juliet - you'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad - go pick out a white dress;
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'"

Oh, oh. Oh, oh.

'Cause we were both young when I first saw you...


TQ :: Mas Ayu::

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quality articles is the main to be a focus for the viewers to visit the web site, that's what this web site is providing.

my blog post - enyus.com

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this web site is actually pleasant and the visitors are in fact sharing pleasant thoughts.

Feel free to surf to my web site :: angolamakesbusiness.com

Anonymous said...

What's up, this weekend is fastidious in support of me, as this point in time i am reading this great educational piece of writing here at my house.

Feel free to surf to my web page; I Knew You Were Trouble (Kim Viera Cover)

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Feel free to visit my web-site - The web’s premiere DJ community

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.

I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

My weblog ... The web’s premiere DJ community

Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.

Any tips?

Look at my site; I Knew You Were Trouble (Kim Viera Cover)

Anonymous said...

It's awesome for me to have a site, which is good designed for my knowledge. thanks admin

my blog post - www.affaire6.com

Anonymous said...

Hello every one, here every person is sharing these kinds of
know-how, so it's pleasant to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this web site everyday.

Also visit my webpage: Kim Viera - I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor Swift Cover)

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every , since I am genuinely eager
of reading this blog's post to be updated regularly. It contains pleasant information.

Stop by my website - http://www.cizgifilmlerizle.in

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a relief to discover someone who actually understands what they are talking about on the internet.
You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it
important. More people should look at this and understand this side of your story.
I was surprised that you're not more popular since you surely possess the gift.

Also visit my web page ... Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble (Kim Viera Cover)

Anonymous said...

I'll immediately clutch your rss as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
Kindly allow me understand so that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.

Feel free to surf to my web blog - The web’s premiere DJ community

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought
I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again.

my homepage - www.bijuter.msk.ru

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Free Mp3 & Music Downloads Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER