KoLeksi Lagu - Lagu Raya

DownLoads/MuaturuN KoLeksi Lagu-Lagu RaYa SepaNjanG zaMaN siLa KLiK liNk diBawah... UntuK dowNLoad KoLeksi Lagu Raya SiLa kLiK Link iNi

Thursday, August 12, 2010

B.O.B FT BRuNO MARS - NOTHIN ON YOU


URL sumbangan :: TeD - TQ
Muaturun ?? kLik Tajuk Lagu..
B.O.B FT BRuNO MARS - NOTHIN ON YOU

Beautiful girls all over the world, I could be chasing
But my time would be wasted, they got nothing on you, baby
Nothing on you, baby
They might say hi, and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry, about what they say
'Cause they got nothing on you, baby (Yeah)
Nothing on you, baby (N-n-n-nothing on you baby, n-nothing on you)

[Verse 1- B.o.B]
I know you feel where I'm coming from
Regardless of the things in my past that I've done
Most of it really was for the hell of the fun
On a carousel, so around I spun
With no direction, just tryna get some
Tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun
And so I lost more than I had ever won
And honestly, I ended up with none

[Bridge- Bruno Mars]
It's so much nonsense, it's on my conscience
I'm thinking "maybe I should get it out"
And I don't wanna sound redundant
But I was wondering, if there was something that you wanna know
But never mind that, we should let it go
Cause we don't wanna be a TV episode
And all the bad thoughts, just let ;em go, go, go

[Chorus]

[Verse 2- B.o.B]
Hands down, there will never be another one (nope)
I've been around, and I've never seen another one (never)
Because your style, I ain't really got nothin' on (nothing)
And you wild when you ain't got nothin' on? (haha)
Baby you the whole package
Plus you pay your taxes
And you keep it real, while them others stay plastic
You're my Wonder Woman, call me Mr. Fantastic
Stop- now think about it

[Bridge 2- B.o.B.]
I've been to London, I've been to Paris
Even way out there in Tokyo
Back home down in Georgia, to New Orleans
But you always steal the show
And just like that girl, you got me froze
Like a Nintendo 64
If you never knew, well, now you know, know, know

[Chorus]

[Bridge 3- B.o.B]
Everywhere I go, I'm always hearing your name
And no matter where I'm at, girl you make me wanna sing
Whether a bus or a plane, or a car, or a train
No other girl's on my brain, and you the one to blame

[Chorus]

[B.o.B]
Yeah (laughing)
And that's just how we do it (laughing)
And I'ma just let this ride
B.o.B
And Bruno Mars



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think what you said was actually very logical.

However, consider this, suppose you wrote a catchier post title?
I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, however suppose you added a title that grabbed people's
attention? I mean "B.O.B FT BRuNO MARS - NOTHIN ON YOU" is kinda vanilla.
You could glance at Yahoo's front page and see how they create news headlines to get people to click. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to get readers interested about everything've written.

In my opinion, it might bring your blog a little bit more interesting.



Here is my webpage :: best coffee maker

Anonymous said...

What's up, yeah this paragraph is really nice and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.

Here is my blog; labartola.com

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Safari.

I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let
you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem
solved soon. Kudos

Have a look at my web-site ... clothing stores in nashville tennessee

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Free Mp3 & Music Downloads Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER