KoLeksi Lagu - Lagu Raya

DownLoads/MuaturuN KoLeksi Lagu-Lagu RaYa SepaNjanG zaMaN siLa KLiK liNk diBawah... UntuK dowNLoad KoLeksi Lagu Raya SiLa kLiK Link iNi

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boys LiKe giRLs Ft TaYLoR sWiFT - Two is Better ThaN oNe


URL sumbangan :: TeD - TQ
Muaturun ?? kLik Tajuk Lagu..
Boys LiKe giRLs Ft TaYLoR sWiFT - Two is Better ThaN oNe

Two Is Better Than One Lyrics

[ft. Taylor Swift]
I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes
The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one


I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, "Hey,"

http://www.elyricsworld.com/two_is_better_than_one_lyrics_boys_like_girls.html
Maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking
I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
But I'll figure it out
When all is said and done
Two is better than one
Two is better than one

Free Mp3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog system you're working with?
I'm having some small security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?

my page - http://www.webdomainstat.com

Anonymous said...

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding.
The clearness on your put up is just cool and i could think you are an expert in this subject.

Fine along with your permission allow me to seize your feed to keep up to date with approaching post.
Thank you one million and please carry on the enjoyable work.



Visit my web-site :: solavei information

Anonymous said...

I really like it when folks get together and share opinions.
Great site, keep it up!

Feel free to visit my web site :: I Knew You Were Trouble (Kim Viera Cover)

Anonymous said...

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.

But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and
am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!


Here is my site - http://www.speedfitnetwork.com/WIWSuzett

Anonymous said...

Good info. Lucky me I ran across your site by accident (stumbleupon).
I've book marked it for later!

Feel free to surf to my site :: solavei

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be just what I'm
looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for you?

I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web site!

My web blog :: http://mikrotik.net.pl/

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes, e cigarette, electronic cigarette starter kit, e cigarette, e cigarette forum, smokeless cigarette

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Free Mp3 & Music Downloads Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER