KoLeksi Lagu - Lagu Raya

DownLoads/MuaturuN KoLeksi Lagu-Lagu RaYa SepaNjanG zaMaN siLa KLiK liNk diBawah... UntuK dowNLoad KoLeksi Lagu Raya SiLa kLiK Link iNi

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ShonteLLe - ImpossibLe


URL sumbangan :: TeD - TQ
Muaturun ?? kLik Tajuk Lagu..
ShonteLLe - ImpossibLe



I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did, I did
And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did
And now when all is done
There is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won
You can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof top
Write it on the sky love
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worst
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know, I know
Thinking all you need is there
Building faith on love is worst
Empty promises will wear
I know (i know)
And know when all is gone
There is nothing to say
And if you're done with embarrassing me
On your own you can go ahead tell them

Shontelle Impossible lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com.com/shontelle-impossible-lyrics.html
Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof top
Write it on the sky love
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

Ooh impossible (yeah yeah)

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof top
Write it on the sky love
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy (i was happy)
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

And even though there's very little improper with getting these items, whathappens isthat even beginnerssoon out-grow this put together and afterwards shed determination.

Feel free to visit my web site :: http://www.getfitnstrong.com/bowflex-dumbbells/

Anonymous said...

A person thing that could be a concern to numerous women will be the ease with which we obtain fat
as we age.

My weblog :: Skip Navigation

Anonymous said...

From here, you can start to take a look at the different solution brands inside your choice of weight assortment.


Here is my web-site; Report abuse

Anonymous said...

The Lifestyler 2800 treadmill is custom made produced for frugal
people today, who value comfort and features about all other attributes.


Check out my web site ... cheap free weights for sale

Anonymous said...

It even now contains a industrial generate technique motor, shock absorption and an 8-year motor
guarantee.

my web blog :: just click the up coming website

Anonymous said...

Make use of a mirror in your house health club in order to
observe your form, or, superior yet, get yourself a workout lover so you're able to assist one another keep the form suitable.

Also visit my blog: best adjustable dumbbells

Anonymous said...

For example, if you plan on undertaking a major squat and decrease body workout,
test to not do an intense bike exercise around the identical working
day.

Here is my web blog Read This method

Anonymous said...

These devices are often becoming utilised at your local fitness center by some other person since they are so popular.


Also visit my page ... free weights for sale used

Anonymous said...

Each and every Bowflex model may be ordered
with or without having attachments that customize it is
really dimensions and training capabilities.



Also visit my site; mouse click the following website page

Anonymous said...

The ultimate disadvantage of purchasing a Bowflex exercise and
fitness machine will be the charge.

Also visit my homepage; getfitnstrong.com

Anonymous said...

The resistance is presented by way of cables and pulleys that
conclude in the hand grip, and for a outcome, broader
movements are probable than the usual device that works by using excess weight
plates and complex mechanicals to restrict movement.

Review my weblog bowflex selecttech dumbbells

Anonymous said...

For example you'll be able to do a work out which includes you employ your system weight, work out bands or dumbbells.

Have a look at my site: free weights for sale

Anonymous said...

In almost any situation, a message is usually
a terrific present.

Feel free to surf to my web page: bowflex dumbbells 552

Anonymous said...

As you could just as perfectly choose a stroll or run outdoors, a working treadmill permits you to complete it in the more comfy,
managed setting, exactly where you are able to exactly set the speed you desire and exactly
how very long you want to operate for, and evaluate your in general functionality from the previous
time.

Have a look at my website; adjustable dumbbells

Anonymous said...

waschtrockner test
Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just
curious if you get a lot of spam responses?
If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.
waschtrockner test

Feel free to visit my blog post; kommunikativ Abbevillien

Anonymous said...

live girls
Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help
with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog
to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
seeing very good success. If you know of any please share.
Kudos! sexcam; http://kontrabunt.tumblr.com,

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Free Mp3 & Music Downloads Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER